Writing to reach you


It's like 20 degrees out there, on the outside, the great outdoors, the huge fucking room beyond these windows. Holy fucking shit how depressed am I ? Depressed enough to type a blog entry about it that's how depressed, goddammit! With great weather come great vistas, less cloth, more cleavage, short skirts, tight shirts, the beautiful people run rampant, ruining my mood. My head is still spinning and my neck hurts. Here! There! Everywhere! Where to look, how to look ? Can't these people stay inside till I'm done crossing the road ? An instant depression is the result of all these exhibitionistics that are going on. "Mr. Jones" forces it's way into my mind, "...and we all want something beautiful...man I wish I was beautiful...", can't it stay winter forever ? I guess it's time to suck in my stomach and start my summer push-ups, I might even try getting a tan, cos milky white gets kinda boring after 5 years...I might, I may...nah, I'll stay inside...fuck the summer...or...
| posted by merc, 10:35 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment