Writing to reach you


So like, I was enjoying my 12th beer at the 3rd bar-dancing place we went to. This is the one I went to last week, and the week before that too. Same old same old... See, the thing I like most about going out is watching people, especially curved ones of the female persuasion... I was more than content with the first two places we went to and didn't really feel like leaving those, but hey, I figured it best to follow the group, makes the cab ride home cheaper ;) So where I was now, I dunno, it just didn't feel right. The thing is, it's a place golddigger chicks go to pick up old rich guys. Don't get me wrong, it's like really trendy and filled with young people, but there are also a few old rich filthy/filthy rich geezers walking around looking rich... I like to call it Hell, cos that's what it feels like from where I'm standing. Hot chicks my age with old moneybags all over em...it's just not fair...if you know what I mean... So I'm minding my own business, drinking that 12th beer, when suddenly in the middle of all those sinners...an angel... Now I'm not trying to go all religious on your asses but, damn, the room lit up. Now the rare sight got even rarer in that she noticed me too...or it was my mouth wide open gaze on her...hmmm... So I hear you wondering what the hell happened...not a thing. See, even after 12 beers I'm the shy and insecure guy you all know and love ;) So I went to take a leak and when I got back she was gone, I bet she ran ;) Oh well, another weird but wonderful day in the life of merc.
| posted by merc, 1:04 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment